Main functions (options) of Socrates–Notion include calculation, processing and standardization of information, as well as providing persons concerned with access to it.
Therefore main functions of Socrates–Notion are:
- Registration of the scientist and allocation of his or her personal data, as well as information about original publications, professional statuses, achievements and innovative ideas in the system of the Registry.
- Systematic (chronological), operative integration and unification of new (additional) information in the Registry figurant's account.
- Generation of universal means of ensuring operative access to information and maintaining their actuality.
- Electronic presentation of the scientist based on ensuring access of persons concerned to the actual information presented on the scientist's personal page (account) the Registry.
- Promoting effective communications between figurants of the Registry and interested third parties.
Use of main functions (options) of the Registry, including registration (allocation) of information about first 10 (ten) publications of the Registry figurant is offered to persons concerned on a free basis. Registration (allocation) of information about further publications of the Registry figurant outside the above-mentioned free limit assumes the symbolic payment - 1.0€ for every publication.
Every figurant of the Registry has the right to get a bonus - one free registration (placement) of information about own original publication over the established limit in case if such figurant is indicated in the registration form of the new Registry participant as the "inviting person".